The story is called “The Parable of the Pipeline” and he will share the 3 Nuggets of Wisdom from this story:
- Creating Multiple Streams of Income
- Build a Self-Operating Business®
- Personal and Business Vision
Come and learn how to apply the 3 Nuggets of Wisdom to your business and entrepreneurial life for success in 2020.
In addition, there will be networking opportunity.
Purchase Bucket of Wisdom book from Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/t2svsyn
Chris is a serial entrepreneur, author, educator and musician. He has started multiple businesses in a variety of industries.
Chris is a serial entrepreneur having started several businesses. These include:
- Coffee shop
- Automotive Repair Centre
- International Consulting Company
- and more.
He is the founder of:
- Master Entrepreneur International Inc. http://www.masterentrepreneur.com/
- Firewithin http://firewithincoach.com/
He is the co-founder of:
- Koichi Ramen Restaurant: https://koichiramen.com/
- Mechanic To You: http://mechanictoyou.ca/
Chris is the author of:
- Small Business: An Entrepreneur's Plan
- Bucket of Wisdom
- Winner's Attitude
Chris is Professor of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Algonquin College.
He is also "Entrepreneur in Residence" at Algonquin College.
Chris is a lead guitarist for a rock band.
He composes, records, mixes and produces his own rock music.
Check out his music video:
Chris is an early stage, angel investor. He is the Chairman of Master Entrepreneur Investments Corporation.